Mr. Mustafa Mohamed Abofanas
- Mr. Mustafa Abofanas assumed the his position of Chairman of Libya Africa Investment Portfolio in the year 2022.
- During his tenure, alongside the Board of Directors and Executive Management, LAIP has achieved tangible progress in its performance and in overcoming many obstacles.
- Mr. Mustafa Abofanas held many positions during his career, including; Minister of Economy, Director of International Cooperation at the Ministry of Industry, Member of the Supreme Authority for Exhibitions, President of the African Building and Equipment Exhibition in Misurata, President of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Misurata, President of the Libyan-Algerian Joint Chamber, General Coordinator of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Maghreb Union, Periodic President of the Economic Council of the Arab League.
- Chaired and served as a member of several boards of directors several boards of directors, boards of trustees and general assemblies, including; The Libyan Investment Corporation, the Development Fund, the Libyan Aviation Holding Company, General Ports Company.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in political science from the Faculty of Economics at the University of Benghazi, a high diploma in political science and international relations from the Postgraduate Academy.