Establishing a portfolio that generates income from various sources, while carefully balancing risks in order to achieve sustainable returns. These will be used to enhance and increase investments in carefully selected sectors and diversified asset classes, in order to achieve solid financial returns and keep pace with the development of the global economy. This will be through:
- Adopting a proprietary approach to asset allocation that is in line with the standards of similar and more advanced investment institutions.
- Researching and understanding the trends and fluctuations of the African and global markets and ensuring that the investments achieve their intended goals.
- Evaluating investment opportunities in cooperation with specialized consultancy agencies and focusing on prospective investments.
- Entering into partnerships with shareholders with experience, knowledge, and financial literacy in the field.
- Providing training to employees in order to progress in various fields, to keep pace with developments and changes in global markets.
- Effective decision making and implementation, in order to establish the portfolio as a trusted investor and partner.
Our Guiding Principles
The Libya Africa Investment Portfolio is a national investment institution whose mission is to develop and maintain sustainable wealth in the long term. We rely on the following guiding principles for the investment process to succeed
- Preserving capital and protecting it from economic fluctuations.
- Evaluating and auditing the allocation of assets.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance through continuous supervision, and the assessment of associated risks.
- To establish LAIP as a reliable partner for both local and international companies and institutions.
- Adopting a balanced approach in the allocation of assets and the selection of viable investments.